Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday |
Arts | French | Diving | Coconut class | Typical cooking |
Arts | French | Diving | Coconut class | Typical cooking |
B | R | E | A | K |
Driving boats class. | Computer games | Coconut class. | Driving plane | Arts |
Driving Boats class | Computer games | Typical cooking | French class | Arts |
L | U | N | C | H |
French | Coconut class | Arts | computer game | Driving plane |
Hi, my name is Maria Paula Hernandez Morales, I am 12 years old. I study on the Abraham Lincoln School and I am in sixth C. I create this blog because my English teacher asked us to create it to give her the information of our projects.
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Schedule..
Six, with the subjects we do a schedule to all the school because we have many teachers and the same subjects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment